We will begin "Official Practice" on Monday, January 10th at 2:30 PM. An email will be sent out this afternoon (Thursday, January 6th) containing this information that is a slight change from the directions sent out earlier this week.
Please be aware of the following VERY IMPORTANT DETAILS
- Because of the computer situation that occurred across the entire district during Final Exams in December, students' final grades will not be posted until the end of the day on Friday (January 7th). This means Athletic Directors across the County will be spending most of the day on Monday and on Tuesday checking the eligibility status of student athletes participating in Spring Sports.
- Because of this delay, we will not be able to start working out on the track until Wednesday, January 12th. HOWEVER, We WILL meet on on Monday, January 10th as originally planned but we will do so in the Theater. We will use this day to conduct introductions, complete paperwork, and take care of a few housekeeping items. This should last until roughly 3:30 PM at which point we will dismiss everyone for the day. Please have transportation arranged for your child at the conclusion of the meeting as they will not be allowed to hang out in the building after school.
- We WILL NOT workout or meet on Tuesday, January 11th as we wait for the eligibility checks to be completed.
- We will hit the ground running on Wednesday at 2:30 in the stadium and go until about 4:30 each and everyday as stated i our previous email.
- Please make sure your child has an up to date physical completed and uploaded onto DragonFly-Max. Directions for this process are posted on the right hand column of the Track and Field Website near the bottom. Student Athletes who DO NOT have a valid physical on file will be made aware at the meeting on Monday. They will then have until Wednesday before practice to get that taken care of, otherwise they will be sent home and will be unable to participate until a completed physical is uploaded.
I look forward to seeing everyone Monday!
- Coach Kasson