OPTION #1 - PAY IN FULL
OPTION # 2 - Installment Payments
1st Payment Due: July 1, 2020
2nd Payment Due: August 1, 2020
If you have earned money through fundraising: Our Fund, Player Sponsorship, Big Board / Score Board Ads
and have an odd amount due on your balance, please use the button below to make your payment.
9TH GRADE, JV & VARSITY
It is the responsibility of the player to turn any paperwork for any sponsorships. Until paperwork is turned in to the ATC treasurer, player will not receive credit for sponsorships. It is NOT the responsibility of the Archer Touchdown Club to collect any sponsorship paperwork or payments!
Deadline for all sponsorship forms is August 1, 2020
All checks need to be made out to Archer Touchdown Club
ALL Artwork MUST be PDF-Highest Quality Images & Text
Information regarding the Our Fund Letter Writing Campaign will be sent to parents/players soon.
Well it appears we are finally on the right track for some football this season!! Great news!
Here are a few important facts as we get started cranking things back up:
* DUES: In light of the pandemic and the effect it has had on us all, we are reducing football dues this year from $1000.00 to $600.00. We have set up target dates of for the first payment of $300.00 due on July 1 and the balance due on August 1. Bear in mind that we have many ways to raise the funds without having to come directly out of your pocket and they will be outlined in this email.
* OurFund: We are partnering with OurFund again this year in an effort to help families cover all or a portion of dues. You will receive an email next Monday June 15th from OurFund that will include specific directions on how to get started. Please keep in mind that this is one of the easiest ways to raise money for dues. In a nut shell, all you have to do is input the email address for family, friends, business associates, etc. that might be willing to support your athlete and our program and the program takes care of the rest.
* Big Board/ Fence signs/ and internet adds (due to the pandemic we will not have the online program this year): The forms for all of these types of sponsorships are now available on the Archer Football website and ready for you to start going out and soliciting sponsorships. It is key to remember that you will get 100% credit toward your athlete’s dues for any and all sponsorship monies raised.
* Game day sponsor: We will still have a game day sponsorship available for each home game and the form for this is also on the website along with the others.
* Tiger Card sales: Last year’s sales of Tiger Cards was a huge success and was key to us being able to meet our budget. This year the sale of Tiger Cards will be 100% done on line. We are not going to ask any of our families to go out selling cards door to door or in public settings. We will start this campaign in late July and there will be more info to come as we get closer to the startup date. Just as last year, this is not optional and is above and beyond the dues and sponsorship. With us not being able to host a golf tournament or the Tiger bash that we were planning, we must again be successful with the sale of these cards.
The touchdown club membership package this year will again include a TDC hat, 10 tickets for use at any home game, and a parking pass for Fridays nights. IT WILL NOT INCLUDE TICKETS FOR THE CORKY KELL. With the reduction in the dues amount, we cannot financially make it work to include these tickets. As always there will be many opportunities to buy tickets in advance of the game. The ticked price this year will be $13.00 and due to the social distancing, we will only be allotted 1000 tickets so it is suggested that once they go on sale, you get them quick.
Unfortunately for us, the cost of running a high school football program has not dropped, however our opportunities to raise money has dropped significantly. As a result, we have got to be very diligent in meeting our financial goals as a program to ensure that our athletes and coaches have everything opportunity to have another successful season.
Please remember to check the website and Phase 1 tab frequently as it will be continuously update with the most recent up to date information we have available. Also, please go to the Player Dues & Forms tab or click the link below to get information on: Player Checklist, Player Dues Information Packet and fundraising forms. You will also find the Pay Pal buttons for Player Due payments:
If you have questions in regards to any of the booster club info listed here, please reach out to one of the board members and we will do everything we can to get you a answer as quickly as possible.
If you still have questions about policies and procedures during the Phase 1 implementation of re starting the season, please refer back to the tab on the website. If you still can’t find the answer, reach out to Coach Dyer.
Archer Touchdown Club